February is a great time to clean out those gutters full of debris from the fall and winter weather. If you find yourself cleaning gutters that might need replacing instead, think Liberty Builders. If you’re not sure how long you’ve had your current gutters, we’ll help you with figuring out if you need new ones. Here are some ways to figure out if you need new gutters on your own:
- If your gutters have a large number of cracks, holes, or rust damage.
- If your fasteners are broken (those are the pieces of metal that connect your gutter to your roof).
- If you’re constantly finding nails and screws on the ground that have fallen off your gutters.
- If you see gutters pulling away from the roof or if they sag.
- If you see the paint peeling off.
At Liberty Builders, we use Leaf Relief gutter guards by Ply Gem to protect against leaves, twigs and other debris from blocking your gutters. Leaf Relief® is not only the most effective gutter protection system on the market, it is also the most invisible. Leaf Relief® lays flat and fits snugly on top of your gutter. We back it with our exclusive 10-Year Limited Warranty, which includes the repairing or replacing of the product if the product is defective and the product is covered for 10 years.
Call Liberty Builders today for a free in-home consultation. For new gutters, call (210) 714-1655.