5 Ways to Show Your Handy People You Love Them
Listen up, lovebirds, because this one’s for you! It is 2019 so most likely we, as couples, take turns dealing with home tasks including exterior home maintenance. However, general gender norms claim that men work on the hard tasks of home repairs and other rough duties. Whatever your situation is at home, the time is approaching to show some love and appreciation for your loved ones on Valentine’s Day. So if your man (or woman) is the repairer around the house, we’ve compiled a list of Valentine’s Day gifts to get them.
Gifts for your Handy People
Emergency home maintenance can be stressful and scary, and working outside in the winter is difficult for anyone, so when Valentine’s Day comes around consider these gifts for the repair guy or girl in your life.
- The simplest way to show your appreciation is to order in or head out for lunch or dinner.
- Bake up a storm in the kitchen and hand out cookies and other simple sweets.
- While your sweetheart is working outdoors and building up a sweat, you can simply head out with a glass of water to help keep them hydrated.
- A simple and genuine thank you goes a long way. Make sure to thank the person who is working hard outdoors.
- Tools and other gadgets are a great gift for the repairman in your home. See what needs to be replaced in the tool shed and pick it up at your local tool shop.
No one wants to be outside doing home maintenance, but there are some people who do, and we should show our love and appreciation for them as they help us with tedious tasks of home repairs and other duties. If you find yourself with a home maintenance emergency on your hands in the dead of winter or any time of the year, please call your friends at Liberty Builders or visit our website for information on our services. We’ll be glad to help.