If you want to invest in your home, window replacement is an excellent option and an upgrade you might want to consider. Replacing your old windows with new, beautiful ones will benefit your home in many ways. There are countless models to choose from and they each have their own list of pros and cons. If you feel overwhelmed with your decisions, don’t fret. Liberty Builders of Texas is here to help you choose from the list of most popular window types.
- Awning. Awning windows are hinged at the top and swing outward from the bottom. The construction of these windows helps to add more natural light and fresh air into your home.
- Double-hung. Double-hung windows are a common and popular choice of window. They contain movable upper and lower portions for easy adjustment and improved ventilation, which helps with energy-efficiency.
- Single-hung. Single-hung windows are a classic choice for your home. They are stationary and raised from the bottom to allow air into your home.
- Casement. Casement windows swing outward with the turn of a handle.
- Bay. Bay windows can require additional construction and structural upgrades to your home. They consist of a large window at the center surrounded by double-hung or casement windows. With three-way viewing, natural light won’t be hard to come by. They make an elegant addition to your home.
- Garden. Garden windows extend out from the home’s construction and offer the perfect place for growing flowers and herbs indoors.
Windows, doors, and siding are the core products that Liberty Builders of Texas has built the company around. We’re proud to distribute and install Simonton Generations Windows and Doors all around the city of San Antonio. With so many options in color, hardware, grids, and window styles, the possibilities are endless. Give Liberty Builders of Texas a call today for a free in-home consultation.